5 Negative Effect Of Red Wine
What is red wine?
To me Red Wine is fermented dark-colored whole grapes, squeezed to to extract the liquid contents. It has different varieties raging from Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot noir, Zinfandel, Shiraz and Merlot.
Despite the benefits of red wine to the body, one should always remember that ‘too much of everything is bad’.
Red Wine has many benefits to the body which includes; management of diabetes , prevention of heart disease, takes one away from depression but can never solve the problem etc.
However, it is advisable that people should be careful with the consumption of Red Wine, as It is recommended to be taken moderately to avoid it’s negative effect on the body.
Below are some negative effect of accessive intake of red wine to the body;
- Alcohol dependence: Drinking alcohol regularly may become out of control and lead to alcoholism.
- It Causes Hangover: This is the State whereby one wake up with headache, after consumption of alcohol. The common symptoms of Hangover are; Weakness, Headaches, Dizziness, Fatigue etc. 1
- Heart Problem: No doubt that redwine reduces the level of cholesterol and your blood pressure, but much intake can cause serious heart diseases.
- Chances Of Getting Breast Cancer: Anyone with family history of breast cancer, is advised to avoid much or even moderate intake of red wine, because it might enhance the risk of the individual getting breast cancer.
- Pregnancy/Birth Issues: Doctors recommend that pregnant woman should avoid redwine/ alcohol consumption during pregnancy period, because it might affect the baby negatively. It might affect the baby size, the baby might become smaller than baby normal size, it might lead to birth defect and learning problem.