Anambra: Generator Fumes Kill Family Of Four, Baby Survives Incident use

On 20th July, 2023, A family of four was discovered dead after inhaling the fumes from their generator at night, while their baby survived the incident.

According to the report gathered by The Reliant News, the family just packed into their newly built house at Nkwelle Ezunaka in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State, where the incident took place.

It was gathered that the man’s wife gave birth newly, so to surprise her, the man identified as, Ifeanyi from Enugu state, moved his family with his apprentice living with them to their newly built house to celebrate their baby.

The victims who where semi-conscious, where rushed to the hospital the next morning when the neighbours discovered that they haven’t woke up but they were pronounced dead at the hospital while their baby survived the incident.

However, addressing the incident, the Chairman of Onitsha Bridgehead drug market, Ndubuisi Chukwuneta confirmed that the man was a member of their association.

He went further affirming how hardworking the deceased man was, and reliable while dealing with.

Egungwu Chukwuka Benjamin

Egungwu Chukwuka Benjamin is a Nigerian Journalist and Entertainer. Former reporter Daily Champion Newspaper Lagos. Paternal SO: Enugu State Maternal SO: Anambra State

You may also like...